NEW MEMBER OFFER
Promotional Period & Eligibility:
- Rideau Carleton Casino (RCC) will conduct “New Member Offer” beginning November 10, 2021.
- This promotion takes place at Rideau Carleton Casino (the “Site”).
HOW TO ENTER (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY):
There is only one (1) way to qualify in this Promotion, as outlined below:
- New Members must visit the Rock Star Rewards desk/kiosk or promotional area for their Offer.
- The Offer must be claimed at the Site, in person when joining Rock Star Reward Program for the first time. In order to claim the offer, the patron must present valid government issued photo identification.
- The Offer will consist of:
- A free merchandise gift valued at approximately $10 CDN retail value
- An additional gift is available to an existing member in good standing who brings their friend/acquaintance/family member who becomes a new member. Limit to one gift per person per day
- Participants must be 19 years of age or older, a member enrolled in the Rock Star Rewards program and must present valid identification.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management.
- Casino Management will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
- Any prize receipt/voucher or drawing entry that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
- By participating in this promotion, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
- All employees of Rideau Carleton Casino and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at Rideau Carleton Casino and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Also excluded are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of Rideau Carleton Casino’s advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion and their immediate family members, agent’s successors and assignees.
- Cash may be substituted in lieu of any of the Prizes. Prize or cash equivalent determined by Casino Management.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Promotion open to Rock Star rewards (RSR) members only. There is no fee payable to obtain membership, but Rideau Carleton Casino is not responsible for any delays in processing membership applications.
- Promotion is subject to change at Rideau Carleton Casino’s sole discretion without notice.
Promotion available at Rideau Carleton Casino location only.
- Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each prize drawing.
- Ballots must be deposited into the ballot drum to be eligible for the subsequent draws.
- Patrons with self-excluded or trespassed status, as determined by Rideau Carleton Casino will not be eligible to participate in this or any promotion at any gaming facility at which OLG conducts and manages gaming. Any self-excluded person detected at a gaming property will be removed and trespassed.
- In the event a selected entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements stated herein, then Rideau Carleton Casino has no obligation to award any prize in relation to the entrant.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to have the necessary documentation for travel (if applicable) outside of Canada and Rideau Carleton Casino will not be liable if there are barriers to travel for personal circumstances beyond management’s control.
- It is the participating patron’s responsibility to verify, where applicable, that the RSR membership number appearing on the ballot is the same as the membership number appearing on the patron’s RSR card. Rideau Carleton Casino will not be responsible for typing or keying errors, when swiping or keying in the membership number.
- No substitutions or equivalent cash payments will be made, save for Rideau Carleton Casino’s right, at its sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent or greater value. Except as specifically provided herein, unclaimed gifts/prizes will not be awarded.
- As per the RSR program rules and regulations any RSR card used in this Offer can only be swiped by the named cardholder. The use of any other person's RSR card(s) to participate in this Offer will result in any issued coupons/vouchers/ballots being null and void and ineligible to win any draws and/or prizes.
- A selected entrant may be required to sign, before receiving a gift or prize, a declaration and release, confirming (among other things) Offer eligibility, compliance with these Term and Conditions and releasing Rideau Carleton Casino including any management agency and any independent judging organization from any liability in connection with the conduct of the Offer and/or the awarding of the prizes. A selected entrant hereby agrees to the use of their name as stated on the Audio/Visual release form, and address of the claimant (valid Government-issued photo ID will be required).
- The Released Parties are not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Offer, or awarding prizes in the event of circumstances beyond Rideau Carleton Casino’s control, and Rideau Carleton Casino may, at its sole discretion, change or alter this Offer (and/or amend these Term and Conditions), as the casino management deems necessary in its sole discretion. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Rideau Carleton Casino, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to delay the timing of any draw for up to fifteen (15) minutes or otherwise amend the timing of any other element of this Offer to satisfy any customer service or promotional integrity issues resulting from uncontrollable circumstances, and this includes the right to similarly extend the time period(s) available to patrons to receive and/or submit ballots/entries.
- These Terms and Conditions govern this promotion and must be followed by all entrants at all times. By agreeing to participate in the promotion, all entrants agree to comply with, and be legally bound by, these Term and Conditions.
- All references to times and dates reflect Eastern Time.
- This Offer is subject to the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada, as applicable.
- Rideau Carleton Casino reserves the right to change or alter this promotion, as it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, making changes or alterations to these Term and Conditions relating to the accommodation of participants in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
Any questions relating to this program please visit the Rock Star Rewards
Pour obtenir ce document en français, passez au comptoir Récompenses du Rock Star.